- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Amogh Dusad shifted to Sony TV, Phalguni Sampat to PIX, AXN
MUMBAI: In an internal reshuffling, Multi Screen Media (MSM) has moved Amogh Dusad, currently PIX and AXN SVP and head of programming and acquisitions, to the new role of SVP and head of insights and programming strategy for MSM’s flagship Hindi GEC Sony Entertainment Television (SET).
In the new role, Dusad will report to SET business head Danish Khan.
Meanwhile, Phalguni Sampat, who is at present SVP of strategy and research for SET, will take up Dusad’s role. She will report to MSM EVP and business head of English channels (PIX and AXN) Saurabh Yagnik.
Dusad had joined MSM in June 2011, prior to which he was director of strategic planning and research of the now-defunct Hindi GEC Imagine TV. He was with TAM Media Research for over five years before moving to Imagine in 2007.
Sampat, meanwhile, is an old hand at MSM. She had started working with MSM in July 1996 and left to join Viacom18 in September 2005 for a three-year stint. She returned to MSM in June 2009.