- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Amogh Dusad shifted to Sony TV, Phalguni Sampat to PIX, AXN
MUMBAI: In an internal reshuffling, Multi Screen Media (MSM) has moved Amogh Dusad, currently PIX and AXN SVP and head of programming and acquisitions, to the new role of SVP and head of insights and programming strategy for MSM’s flagship Hindi GEC Sony Entertainment Television (SET).
In the new role, Dusad will report to SET business head Danish Khan.
Meanwhile, Phalguni Sampat, who is at present SVP of strategy and research for SET, will take up Dusad’s role. She will report to MSM EVP and business head of English channels (PIX and AXN) Saurabh Yagnik.
Dusad had joined MSM in June 2011, prior to which he was director of strategic planning and research of the now-defunct Hindi GEC Imagine TV. He was with TAM Media Research for over five years before moving to Imagine in 2007.
Sampat, meanwhile, is an old hand at MSM. She had started working with MSM in July 1996 and left to join Viacom18 in September 2005 for a three-year stint. She returned to MSM in June 2009.