- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Amazon Studios adds the comedy ‘Catastrophe’ to its original series line-up
MUMBAI: Amazon Studios, known for television series such as ‘Transparent’ and comedy ‘Mozart in the Jungle’ has added the comedy ‘Catastrophe’ to its line-up of Amazon Original Series available exclusively on Prime Instant Video, for Prime members to enjoy at no additional cost to their membership.
Written by U.S. comedian and bestselling author, Rob Delaney, and actress, Sharon Horgan, ‘Catastrophe’ is a half-hour comedy set in London about an Irish woman and American man struggling to start a relationship after their clumsy lust leads to pregnancy.
The series will be available exclusively for Prime members in the US this year and will come to Prime Instant Video in the UK later this year.
Amazon Studios VP Roy Price said, “Rob and Sharon have created an engaging, contemporary, funny and moving story. We are excited to bring Catastrophe exclusively to our Amazon Prime customers and can’t wait to hear what they think of the series.”
Avalon Television joint MD Jon Thoday said, “We are delighted to be working with Amazon Studios, whose programming is rapidly proving to be some of the most original television currently being produced.”