- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Amazon Studios adds the comedy ‘Catastrophe’ to its original series line-up
MUMBAI: Amazon Studios, known for television series such as ‘Transparent’ and comedy ‘Mozart in the Jungle’ has added the comedy ‘Catastrophe’ to its line-up of Amazon Original Series available exclusively on Prime Instant Video, for Prime members to enjoy at no additional cost to their membership.
Written by U.S. comedian and bestselling author, Rob Delaney, and actress, Sharon Horgan, ‘Catastrophe’ is a half-hour comedy set in London about an Irish woman and American man struggling to start a relationship after their clumsy lust leads to pregnancy.
The series will be available exclusively for Prime members in the US this year and will come to Prime Instant Video in the UK later this year.
Amazon Studios VP Roy Price said, “Rob and Sharon have created an engaging, contemporary, funny and moving story. We are excited to bring Catastrophe exclusively to our Amazon Prime customers and can’t wait to hear what they think of the series.”
Avalon Television joint MD Jon Thoday said, “We are delighted to be working with Amazon Studios, whose programming is rapidly proving to be some of the most original television currently being produced.”