- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Amazon Studios adds the comedy ‘Catastrophe’ to its original series line-up
MUMBAI: Amazon Studios, known for television series such as ‘Transparent’ and comedy ‘Mozart in the Jungle’ has added the comedy ‘Catastrophe’ to its line-up of Amazon Original Series available exclusively on Prime Instant Video, for Prime members to enjoy at no additional cost to their membership.
Written by U.S. comedian and bestselling author, Rob Delaney, and actress, Sharon Horgan, ‘Catastrophe’ is a half-hour comedy set in London about an Irish woman and American man struggling to start a relationship after their clumsy lust leads to pregnancy.
The series will be available exclusively for Prime members in the US this year and will come to Prime Instant Video in the UK later this year.
Amazon Studios VP Roy Price said, “Rob and Sharon have created an engaging, contemporary, funny and moving story. We are excited to bring Catastrophe exclusively to our Amazon Prime customers and can’t wait to hear what they think of the series.”
Avalon Television joint MD Jon Thoday said, “We are delighted to be working with Amazon Studios, whose programming is rapidly proving to be some of the most original television currently being produced.”