- Golf Club incident clear case of racial discrimination: Kiren Rijiju
- Sourav Ganguly Included In BCCI Reform Panel To Be Headed By Rajeev Shukla
- Ravi Shastri to apply for India's head coach position
- Supreme Court refuses to pass interim order against Centre's Aadhaar notification
- Indrani Mukerjea assaulted by jail staff, her lawyer to court
- Google Gets Record $2.7 Billion EU Fine for Skewing Searches
- China lodges diplomatic protest, accuses Indian troops of 'crossing boundary' in Sikkim
- 'India, US Committed To Achieving Full Potential Of Nuclear Co-operation'
Amazon Prime Video to show ‘Shivaay’ a day after premiering on Star Gold
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Star Gold is all set to premiere Ajay Devgn-starrer ‘Shivaay’ on 19 February. A day later, the film will make its digital premiere on Amazon Video Prime.
While Star India has a long-term deal with Ajay Devgn to air all its movies, Amazon Prime Video has picked up the digital rights.
Starting 20 February, Amazon Prime will be the exclusive streaming platform for the Rs 100-crore blockbuster from the Ajay Devgn Films banner.
‘Shivaay’ is Devgn’s directorial debut and features the story of ‘Shivaay’ – a Himalayan mountaineer who is both innocent and capable of transforming into a mean destroyer when he needs to protect his family. The action thriller movie has Ajay Devgn, Sayyeshaa Saigal and Erika Kaar in lead roles, with music by Mithoon.