- IPL: ED issues show cause notice to KKR co-owners Shah Rukh Khan, Juhi Chawla
- India plans to seal international border with Pak, Bangladesh: Rajnath
- Gaikwad should apologise for his unaccepted behaviour: Politicos
- Doctors' strike ends after Bombay HC ultimatum
- Action on slaughterhouses: Yogi Adityanath govt enforcing laws that existed for years but nobody cared
- Aadhaar verification process for phones to start soon; task to cost Rs 1000 crore for telcos
- Kawasaki-Bajaj end India alliance of 8 years
Amazon Prime Video to show ‘Shivaay’ a day after premiering on Star Gold
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Star Gold is all set to premiere Ajay Devgn-starrer ‘Shivaay’ on 19 February. A day later, the film will make its digital premiere on Amazon Video Prime.
While Star India has a long-term deal with Ajay Devgn to air all its movies, Amazon Prime Video has picked up the digital rights.
Starting 20 February, Amazon Prime will be the exclusive streaming platform for the Rs 100-crore blockbuster from the Ajay Devgn Films banner.
‘Shivaay’ is Devgn’s directorial debut and features the story of ‘Shivaay’ – a Himalayan mountaineer who is both innocent and capable of transforming into a mean destroyer when he needs to protect his family. The action thriller movie has Ajay Devgn, Sayyeshaa Saigal and Erika Kaar in lead roles, with music by Mithoon.