- Arun Jaitley calls for expeditious use of penalising power by ED
- Triple talaq misused to satify lust, says UP minister
- 9 lakh registered companies not filing returns: Revenue Secretary Adhia
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai received nearly US $200 million salary last year
- India welcomes Cyprus support for NSG bid
- Murder at Jaya's tea estate: Main suspect killed, another injured in two accidents
Amazon Prime Video to show ‘Shivaay’ a day after premiering on Star Gold
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Star Gold is all set to premiere Ajay Devgn-starrer ‘Shivaay’ on 19 February. A day later, the film will make its digital premiere on Amazon Video Prime.
While Star India has a long-term deal with Ajay Devgn to air all its movies, Amazon Prime Video has picked up the digital rights.
Starting 20 February, Amazon Prime will be the exclusive streaming platform for the Rs 100-crore blockbuster from the Ajay Devgn Films banner.
‘Shivaay’ is Devgn’s directorial debut and features the story of ‘Shivaay’ – a Himalayan mountaineer who is both innocent and capable of transforming into a mean destroyer when he needs to protect his family. The action thriller movie has Ajay Devgn, Sayyeshaa Saigal and Erika Kaar in lead roles, with music by Mithoon.