- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Amazon Prime Video to show ‘Shivaay’ a day after premiering on Star Gold
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Star Gold is all set to premiere Ajay Devgn-starrer ‘Shivaay’ on 19 February. A day later, the film will make its digital premiere on Amazon Video Prime.
While Star India has a long-term deal with Ajay Devgn to air all its movies, Amazon Prime Video has picked up the digital rights.
Starting 20 February, Amazon Prime will be the exclusive streaming platform for the Rs 100-crore blockbuster from the Ajay Devgn Films banner.
‘Shivaay’ is Devgn’s directorial debut and features the story of ‘Shivaay’ – a Himalayan mountaineer who is both innocent and capable of transforming into a mean destroyer when he needs to protect his family. The action thriller movie has Ajay Devgn, Sayyeshaa Saigal and Erika Kaar in lead roles, with music by Mithoon.