- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Aircel partners nexGTv to provide live streaming of IPL matches
MUMBAI: Aircel, one of India’s leading telecom players, has partnered DigiVive’s mobile television platform nexGTv to offer live streaming of Indian Premier League (IPL) matches to its customers.
The customers will be able to activate this service through USSD strings which will include Live TV and Data benefits. Aircel nexGTv is available as an application for Android and iOS devices and also as a WAP for feature phones.
Aircel chief marketing officer Anupam Vasudev said, “We are delighted to partner with DigiVive for nextGTv, an innovative Live TV product that will redefine user experience. With this association with DigiVive, we are able to give our customers an experience to watch the Pepsi IPL on their mobile phones which will cost them as low as Rs. 29 for a day and provides 200MB of data benefits alongwith one day of free Aircel nexGTv subscription.”
He added, “For customers, the quality and speed of video streaming is a challenge that hinders the smooth viewing of Live TV. The technology brought to us by our partner, DigiVive, will enable our customers to get seamless viewing experience to enjoy the Pepsi IPL extravaganza among other TV channels. We are extremely excited to launch this service which is a great platform for us to connect and engage with our target audience, especially the youth.”
DigiVive Director G.D Singh said, “We have been associated with Aircel for the last one year and are glad to take this relationship forward. Aircel nexGTv will enable the cricket enthusiasts to watch their favorite team play – anytime, anywhere. We work towards giving our audience the best of experience, at the best cost and with this partnership; we are able to do just that.”