- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Aidem Ventures wins revenue mandate of Bengali music channel Music F-Fatafati
MUMBAI: Bengali music channel, Music F-Fatafati, has announced a sales alliance with ad sales representation house Aidem Ventures.
Music F-Fatafati, launched in 2014, is the only 24-hour Bengali music channel that has three hours of original 3D animated content.
The animated characters of Jogai, Madai, Pappi Da, Blackie Bhai and Jhalmuri are a rage and have become household icons in West Bengal.
Commenting on the tie-up, Aidem Ventures business head Alok Rakshit said, “Since the Bengali audience is culturally inclined, the music genre dominates West Bengals’ viewership that entices the advertisers, broadcasters and media planners alike for their brand promotions. Music F-Fatafati, within a span of 2 years has created an ineffaceable impression in the minds of the viewers & music enthusiasts in West Bengal. With a TG of 15+, Music F-Fatafati will be a huge opportunity for the brands to reach out to the young audience as well. We are certain that Aidem’s prowess in the West Bengal market will now surge with Music F-Fatafati. Also, we, at Aidem will only aim at raising the bar for Fatafati going ahead, leading to a mutually beneficial partnership.”
Fatafati Music Channel promoter Siddharth Mishra said, “The level of professionalism & product knowledge with which Aidem teams represent their channel partners in the national market is noteworthy. This coupled with their prior experience in handling music and Bengali news television brands made Aidem an appropriate choice. I am sure Music F-Fatafati will benefit from this partnership and unleash its true potential as a valuable advertising platform.”