- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
After 15 years, Karamjit Dua quits Discovery
MUMBAI: After spending 15 years at Discovery Networks India, Karamjit Dua has quit. He was last the company’s head of new business, and mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
“Yes, Dua is leaving Discovery. Today is his last day with the company,” a source confirmed.
Joining Discovery in March 2002, Dua was promoted in 2008 to vice president – head of ad sales and business head of regional clusters, South Asia.
In January 2017, he was made the head of new business and M&A. This was the time when Star’s Vikram Tanna joined Discovery Networks in Dua’s role. Tanna was designated VP, head of ad sales and business head of regional clusters, South Asia.
Before joining Discovery, Dua was working with Zee Telefilms. He has over two decades of experience in the Indian media industry.