- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
After 15 years, Karamjit Dua quits Discovery
MUMBAI: After spending 15 years at Discovery Networks India, Karamjit Dua has quit. He was last the company’s head of new business, and mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
“Yes, Dua is leaving Discovery. Today is his last day with the company,” a source confirmed.
Joining Discovery in March 2002, Dua was promoted in 2008 to vice president – head of ad sales and business head of regional clusters, South Asia.
In January 2017, he was made the head of new business and M&A. This was the time when Star’s Vikram Tanna joined Discovery Networks in Dua’s role. Tanna was designated VP, head of ad sales and business head of regional clusters, South Asia.
Before joining Discovery, Dua was working with Zee Telefilms. He has over two decades of experience in the Indian media industry.