- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
A+E Networks UK commissions Woodcut Media to produce new docu series ‘Jo Frost on Killer Kids’
MUMBAI: A+E Networks UK has commissioned Woodcut Media to produce a new documentary series, ‘Jo Frost on Killer Kids’, which will premiere on Crime + Investigation in the UK in September.
The 4×60’ documentary series will explore the shocking subject of children who commit murder. Each episode explores a different topic including children who kill a family member, children who kill at school and children who kill other children.
Presented by parenting expert Jo Frost, the series examines cases that left the nation shocked to the core, investigating what led these children to commit murder, and asks the question, are some children born evil?
Woodcut Media CEO Kate Beal states, “Jo Frost’s unique take will offer a fresh approach to this challenging topic as we explore the question of whether people are born evil, or if it’s a case of nature or nurture. Having forged a solid working relationship over the years with Crime + Investigation, we know this is the perfect platform to launch this fascinating new series.”
‘Jo Frost on Killer Kids’ is commissioned by Koulla Anastasi, Director of Crime + Investigation (CI) at A+E Networks UK.
Said Anastasi, “We are a delighted to welcome Jo Frost to Crime + Investigation’s growing stable of talent. With her extensive experience of working closely with children and challenged families, Jo will add context and insight to this compelling and exclusive new UK commission.”
‘Jo Frost on Killer Kids’ is produced by Woodcut Media and co-produced with Krempelwood Entertainment. Executive Producers are Diana Carter for A+E Networks UK, Jo Frost for Nanny Jo Productions, Kate Beal and Derren Lawford for Woodcut Media, alongside Series Producer Nick Mavroidakis.
The series will be distributed internationally by Keshet International.
Said Frost, “How families function and observing behaviour patterns for decades led me very keen to develop this idea. Given Woodcut Media’s reputation in true crime, I knew they would be the perfect partner to team up with for this series. I’m extremely excited to be doing my debut documentary series for Crime + Investigation on such an important and yet gripping issue.”