- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
ABP News Network’s four channels now on nexGTv
MUMBAI: Enhancing its digital news content, nexGTv, India’s subscription-led video entertainment app, has acquired the global broadcast rights of ABP News Network’s four channels.
nexGTv users will be able to stream an array of national and regional news coverage through ABP News Hindi, ABP Asmita (Gujarati), ABP Ananda (Bangla) and ABP Majha (Marathi).
Said ABP News Network COO Avinash Pandey, “ABP News Network has been delivering hard and accurate news to its viewers over many years now. It is the most trustworthy news channel amongst Hindi news viewers. Content consumption through mobiles has been growing at a very fast pace and will see a continual rise in the coming time. To reach out to more and more people accessing news content on mobile in India and across the world, we have associated with the leading content aggregator nexGTv. Through this association, we hope to extend our brand promise ‘Aapko Rakhe Aage’ to a larger audience across the globe.”
nexGTv aims to deliver serious and entertaining fast-paced updates and in-depth analysis of news to its informed users by telecasting Hindi and regional channels from one of the top networks in the country’s news industry. Viewers are also said to witness an interesting combination of prompt reporting with insightful discussions on news and current affairs.
Said nexGTv COO Abhesh Verma, “Considering the busy lifestyles of our users in India as well as across the world, they are often unable to stay updated with the latest information in their areas of interest. They want a reliable network that can help them in keeping a track of what’s happening in and around their society and the world at large. Being a leader in content aggregation with regards to quality, quantity, and diversification, we partnered with ABP News Network to not only boost our content offerings for nexGTv viewers but also give the channels the advantage of maximising their consumer outreach through our platform.”
nexGTv subscribers can enjoy all the four channels through the nexGTv mobile app on their Android or iOS devices or on its official website.