- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
ABP News Network CEO Ashok Venkatramani is new NBA prez
MUMBAI: The News Broadcasters Association (NBA) has elected ABP News Network CEO Ashok Venkatramani as its president for 2016–17. He will replace India TV chairman and chief editor Rajat Sharma to the post.
India Today group CEO Ashish Bagga has been elected vice president while Times Network MD & CEO MK Anand is the treasurer. The decision was taken at the NBA board meeting after the 9th annual general meeting (AGM).
The other members on the NBA board are: India TV chairman and chief editor Rajat Sharma, NDTV Group executive vice chairperson KVL Narayan Rao, TV18 Broadcast CEO news & group editor-in-charge Rahul Joshi, Zee Media Corporation group CEO Bhaskar Das, News24 chairperson & MD Anurradha Prasad, and Mathrubhumi Printing & Publishing whole-time director MV Shreyams Kumar.