- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
ABP News dislodges India TV from No. 2 spot in Wk 17
MUMBAI: ABP News dislodged India TV from the No. 2 spot in the Hindi general news genre, BARC data for the week ended 28 April showed. India TV and Zee News each slipped by a rank in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM).
Top Hindi news channels in Urban HSM
ABP News returned to the second spot in urban HSM while India TV fell to No. 4.
Top Hindi news channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, the top 3 remained unchanged while the fourth and fifth positions saw a swap between India News and Zee News.
Top English news channels
In the English news genre, India Today Television replaced NDTV 24×7 at No. 2. CNN-News18 moved to No. 3 while NDTV 24×7 dropped to the fourth spot.
Top English business news channels
There was no change in hierarchy of the English and Hindi business news channels. CNBC-TV18 widened its lead while ET Now saw a dip in viewership.
Top Hindi business news channels
CNBC Awaaz saw a marginal rise in viewership, according to BARC data for the week ended 28 April.