- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
ABP News climbs to No. 3 in Week 44
MUMBAI: After ending the previous week at No. 5, Hindi news channel ABP News moved to the third position in urban and rural Hindi-speaking markets (HSM) for the week ended 4 November.
India News and Zee News slipped a position down, according to BARC data.
Aaj Tak continued to rule the Hindi general news genre while India TV was in the second position.
Top Hindi news channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, ABP News has pushed Zee News to the third spot.
Zee News is at No. 4, followed by India News.
Aaj Tak and India TV retained their No. 1 and No. 2 positions.
Top Hindi news channels in Rural HSM
ABP News has entered the top 5 while News Nation is out of the table.
The top 3 spots remained unchanged. News24 occupied the fifth spot.
Top English news channels
In English news, India Today TV climbed to the third position. NDTV 24×7 slipped to the fourth spot.
Times Now and CNN-News18 retained their No. 1 and No. 2 positions.
Top English business news channels
The English business news channels saw no change in the pecking order with CNBC TV18 leading the charts, followed by ET Now.
Top Hindi business news channels
The two-channel Hindi business news genre also remained unchanged.