- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
ABP News beats India TV for 2nd spot in U+R HSM
MUMBAI: ABP News beat India TV to secure the second position in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM), according to BARC India ratings data for the week ended 6 January.
India TV has been pushed to the third position. Other positions have remained unchanged. Aaj Tak stayed as the leader channel in the genre.
Top Hindi news channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM also, ABP News pushed India TV to the third even as other channels retained their positions.
Top Hindi news channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, News Nation replaced India News at the fifth spot. Other positions were unchanged.
Top English news channels
The English news space didn’t see any change, with Times Now sitting pretty at the top.
Top English business news channels
Similarly, there was status quo as far as the rankings of English and Hindi business news channels go.
CNBC TV18 was at the top, followed by ET Now.
Top Hindi business news channels
CNBC Awaaz continued to be at the top.