- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
ABP News beats India TV for 2nd spot in U+R HSM
MUMBAI: ABP News beat India TV to secure the second position in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM), according to BARC India ratings data for the week ended 6 January.
India TV has been pushed to the third position. Other positions have remained unchanged. Aaj Tak stayed as the leader channel in the genre.
Top Hindi news channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM also, ABP News pushed India TV to the third even as other channels retained their positions.
Top Hindi news channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, News Nation replaced India News at the fifth spot. Other positions were unchanged.
Top English news channels
The English news space didn’t see any change, with Times Now sitting pretty at the top.
Top English business news channels
Similarly, there was status quo as far as the rankings of English and Hindi business news channels go.
CNBC TV18 was at the top, followed by ET Now.
Top Hindi business news channels
CNBC Awaaz continued to be at the top.