- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
ABP News and Zee News improve ranking in Week 7
MUMBAI: ABP News and Zee News jumped one step up to take the number 3 and 4 positions respectively in the Hindi news genre, as per BARC data for the period ending 19 February.
India News, which was at the number 3 position for two consecutive weeks, has been relegated to number 5 in the Hindi news genre ladder. Aaj Tak and India TV continue to rule the genre.
The English news genre pecking order remained unchanged with all channels witnessing a growth in viewership. Only CNN-IBN saw a fall in viewership.
It was status quo in the English and Hindi business news genres as well. The channels in both the genres have seen their viewership dwindle compared to the previous week.
Hindi business news
While CNBC Awaaz continued to lead, it saw a fall in viewership.