- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
ABP News and Zee News improve ranking in Week 7
MUMBAI: ABP News and Zee News jumped one step up to take the number 3 and 4 positions respectively in the Hindi news genre, as per BARC data for the period ending 19 February.
India News, which was at the number 3 position for two consecutive weeks, has been relegated to number 5 in the Hindi news genre ladder. Aaj Tak and India TV continue to rule the genre.
The English news genre pecking order remained unchanged with all channels witnessing a growth in viewership. Only CNN-IBN saw a fall in viewership.
It was status quo in the English and Hindi business news genres as well. The channels in both the genres have seen their viewership dwindle compared to the previous week.
Hindi business news
While CNBC Awaaz continued to lead, it saw a fall in viewership.