- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
ABP News and Zee News improve ranking in Week 7
MUMBAI: ABP News and Zee News jumped one step up to take the number 3 and 4 positions respectively in the Hindi news genre, as per BARC data for the period ending 19 February.
India News, which was at the number 3 position for two consecutive weeks, has been relegated to number 5 in the Hindi news genre ladder. Aaj Tak and India TV continue to rule the genre.
The English news genre pecking order remained unchanged with all channels witnessing a growth in viewership. Only CNN-IBN saw a fall in viewership.
It was status quo in the English and Hindi business news genres as well. The channels in both the genres have seen their viewership dwindle compared to the previous week.
Hindi business news
While CNBC Awaaz continued to lead, it saw a fall in viewership.