- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Aapka Colors partners Salim-Sulaiman Live 2015 North America Tour
MUMBAI: Aapka Colors, the flagship general entertainment channel of Viacom18 Media in the US, has announced its partnership with Live Concert World, an International institution founded in North America, for the upcoming Salim-Sulaiman Live 2015 North America Tour.
Live Concert World has over ten years of experience in managing entertainment talent and world tours. As a part of this association, Aapka Colors will be the official media partner of the concerts being held at multiple locations across North America.
Organised by Live Concert World, the Live 2015 North America Tour will feature Bollywood’s leading music composer duo Salim-Sulaiman as they jointly embark on their second North America tour in September.
IndiaCast group CEO Anuj Gandhi said, “Music is a core element in world entertainment and music composers like Salim and Sulaiman are performers whose relationship with music is evident in every endeavour they undertake. Aapka Colors offers wholesome viewing avenues for the family, which has made the channel a one-stop destination for viewers. Our partnership with Live Concert World is a step towards realising our promise of associating with quality content reaching out to Indian film and music lovers across North America.”
Catering to the Indian diaspora across North America, the channel will partner with the concerts as they take place across major cities in the USA and Canada including Dallas, Memphis, Calgary, Chicago, Vancouver and Toronto.
The Salim-Sulaiman Live 2015 North America Tour is a month-long musical siesta which will kick off in Dallas, TX (USA) on 5 September and culminate in Toronto (Canada) on 26 September.