- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Aaj Tak’s political conclave to be held in Patna on 15 Sep
MUMBAI: Hindi news channel Aaj Tak’s political conclave ‘Panchayat Aaj Tak’ will travel to poll-bound Bihar this year.
Scheduled for 15 September in Patna, the conclave will see the top political faces debate the hottest issues in the nation’s most gripping state election.
The event will try to make sense of the political environment ahead of the critical Bihar state assembly elections.
The political leadership from the ruling and opposition parties, along with other eminent personalities from the Bihar political landscape, will be discussing the biggest issues of the state in the run up to the elections.
The day-long conclave is expected to see heated debates on various topics that will add perspectives to state politics and the choice ahead for voters.
The line-up of the distinguished speakers will include Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, former Bihar CM and president RJD Lalu Prasad Yadav, and former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi. The other stalwarts at the conclave will include Minister of Communications & IT Ravi Shankar Prasad, HRD MoS Upendra Kushwaha, AIMIM president Asaduddin Owaisi, RJD leader Abdul Bari Siddiqui, Bihar education minister PK Shahi, BJP Rajya Sabha MP CP Thakur, JDU Rajya Sabha MP Harivansh, ADRI secretary Shaibal Gupta, actor Shekhar Suman, BJP MP Manoj Tiwari, BJP leader Sabir Ali, JDU MP Ali Anwar Ansari, NCP general secretary Tariq Anwar, RJD leader Tejashwi Yadav, LJP MP Chirag Paswan, Congress state president Ashok Choudhary, RJD vice-president Raghuvansh Prasad Singh, JDU general secretary KC Tyagi, RJD leader Mohammad Ali Ashraf Fatmi, LJP MP Mehboob Ali Kaiser and minister of consumer affairs, food and public distribution Ram Vilas Paswan.
The first edition of ‘Panchayat Aaj Tak’ was held ahead of the Lok Sabha polls on 13 February in New Delhi.