- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Aaj Tak reclaims top spot from India TV in Week 7
MUMBAI: Aaj Tak reclaimed the top spot from India TV in Week 7, according to BARC data for the urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM).
With India TV at No. 2, other three positions remained unchanged.
Top Hindi news channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM too, Aaj Tak pushed India TV to the second spot to reclaim the Hindi news leadership. Other positions remained unchanged.
Top Hindi news channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, News24 replaced Zee News at No. 4 as the latter went out of top 5.
Top English news channels
There was no change in the pecking order of the English news channels.
Top English biz news channels
The English business news genre also saw no change in the hierarchy.
Top Hindi biz news channels
The Hindi business news channels, as usual, saw no change.