- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Aaj Tak ousts India TV from No. 1 spot
MUMBAI: Aaj Tak climbed a rank to be the No. 1 Hindi general news channel in Week 26, pushing India TV down to the No. 2 slot.
There was no change in the positions of India News, ABP News and News Nation, which remained at No. 3, No. 4 and No. 5 respectively.
English news channels
India Today, which was at No. 5 during Week 25, climbed to No. 2 in the English general news category.
English general news channel News 9, which was at No. 2 among its peers in the previous week, was pushed down to No. 5 during Week 26, as per BARC viewership data.
Times Now retained the top position. CNN News 18 and NDTV 24×7 remained at No. 3 and No. 4 positions respectively.
English business news channels
There was no change in the pecking order of the English business news channels, with CNBC TV18 and ET Now retaining the No. 1 and No. 2 slots respectively.
NDTV Profit (Prime) and Bloomberg stayed at No. 3 and No. 4 positions respectively.
Hindi business news channels
There was no change in the positions of Hindi business news channels, with CNBC Awaaz at No. 1 and Zee Business at No. 2.