- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Aaj Tak ousts India TV from No. 1 spot
MUMBAI: Aaj Tak climbed a rank to be the No. 1 Hindi general news channel in Week 26, pushing India TV down to the No. 2 slot.
There was no change in the positions of India News, ABP News and News Nation, which remained at No. 3, No. 4 and No. 5 respectively.
English news channels
India Today, which was at No. 5 during Week 25, climbed to No. 2 in the English general news category.
English general news channel News 9, which was at No. 2 among its peers in the previous week, was pushed down to No. 5 during Week 26, as per BARC viewership data.
Times Now retained the top position. CNN News 18 and NDTV 24×7 remained at No. 3 and No. 4 positions respectively.
English business news channels
There was no change in the pecking order of the English business news channels, with CNBC TV18 and ET Now retaining the No. 1 and No. 2 slots respectively.
NDTV Profit (Prime) and Bloomberg stayed at No. 3 and No. 4 positions respectively.
Hindi business news channels
There was no change in the positions of Hindi business news channels, with CNBC Awaaz at No. 1 and Zee Business at No. 2.