- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Aaj Tak emerges as No. 1 Hindi news channel in Week 20
MUMBAI: A few changes were witnessed in the positions of Hindi and English news channels in the week ended 20 May, according to BARC data.
Hindi news channels
Aaj Tak managed to topple India TV and emerge as the No 1 Hindi general news channel.
India TV slipped to No. 2 spot and ABP News remained at No 3, while India News and News Nation stayed put at No. 4 and No. 5 spots respectively.
Among English news channels, CNN News18 climbed to the third position, pushing NDTV 24×7 down to the fourth position.
Times Now and India Today Television remained unchanged at No. 1 and No. 2 spots respectively.
There was no change in the pecking order of the English business news channels. ET Now continued to enjoy its leadership position.
Hindi business news channels
CNBC Awaaz continued to lead the Hindi business news genre.