- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
‘A Flying Jatt’ premiere pushes Zee Cinema’s weekly impressions by 13.84%
MUMBAI: The world television premiere of ‘A Flying Jatt’ on Zee Cinema on 22 October garnered 9.84 million impressions in urban + rural HSM, as per BARC ratings for the week ended 28 October.
Zee Cinema’s weekly impressions jumped 13.84% to 375.25 million from 329.6 million. The channel also improved its ranking by moving up to the second position.
Sony Wah was pushed to the third position. Star Gold and Zee Anmol Cinema retained their respective positions.
Sony Max continued to lead the genre.
Top movies in Urban + Rural
‘Sultan’, which had garnered 11.3 million impressions on its premiere, had garnered 6.08 million impressions in its second airing during the week.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Zee Cinema’s weekly impressions increased 9.8% as ‘A Flying Jatt’ notched 6.4 million impressions.
&Pictures snatched the fourth position from Movies OK, which fell to the fifth spot.
The top three positions remained untouched. Sony Max led the pack, followed by Zee Cinema and then Star Gold.
Top movies in Urban HSM
While ‘A Flying Jatt’ was the top movie for the week, ‘Sultan’ on Sony Max took the second spot.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
Zee Cinema moved to the third position in rural HSM, pushing Sony Max to the fourth. With Rishtey Cineplex exiting the top 5, Star Utsav Movies replaced it at the fifth position.
Sony Wah continued to be the leader channel in the genre, followed by Zee Anmol Cinema.
Top movies in Rural HSM
The premiere of ‘A Flying Jatt’ had clocked 3.4 million impressions in rural HSM. It was the week’s second most-watched programme in the market after ‘Sooryavansham.