- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
9XO to launch its first 3D animated character as the new channel face
MUMBAI: 9XO, the international music channel from 9X Media, is celebrating its fifth anniversary with on air programming, fresh countdown shows and the launch of an animated character. The theme is titled ‘9XO High Five’.
Since 9XO launched on 24 April in 2012, the channel has gained popularity amongst the youth for playing the latest international music. Marking the fifth anniversary, 9XO will launch its first 3D animated character, OBot. Designed by the 9XO creative team, this cool character will be the new face of the channel.
Said 9XO programming head Clyde D’Souza, “We will continue to find ways to innovate and help our viewers discover great music first on 9XO. We are celebrating High 5 with two exciting launches. It is the age of the Bots and 9XO’s 3D animated O Bot will keep the viewer posted on the latest trends in international music. Alongwith O Bot, 9XO will also reboot its Top 10 property with Insta Top 10. The show will allow viewers to select the Top 10 songs by via 9XO instagram handle. The show will feature a viewers instagram DP on air.”
9XO is hosting a ‘Watch & Win’ contest, which starts 20 April across its social media platforms. Viewers will have to share their selfies clicked with the 5 Hit songs played every day on the channel. This week-long activity provides viewers an opportunity to win iPhone 7, JBL speakers, Fitbit and many more gifts. Viewers have to send their selfies to 9XO social media with #9XOHighFive.