- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
9XM refreshes viewer experience with improved AV
MUMBAI: With a strategy of ‘Keep it Smart, Keep it Seamless, Keep it Cleaner’, Bollywood music channel 9XM has refreshed the viewer experience by improving the video and audio quality of videos aired on its channel. The channel has also got rid of the horizontal canvas acting as a band on screen.
Designed by the in-house design team at 9X Media, the new look went on air from this morning at 6 am.
The new look of 9XM underscores the quick, seamless movement from one element to another with vibrant colours and design elements.
Aiming to change its look a bit, the channel has adopted bright, vibrant colours for its aston which endorses a bright and happy outlook.
The screen is now of LED, LCD quality which will see the animation on the side of the full screen unlike earlier.
This can be seen as a move by the channel to grow and improve the viewing experience of its audiences. However, undeterred by the onslaughts of new competitors, Pandey stated, “Many new channels have launched after us. But this is good as more viewers will then tune into music channels, and we are ready for new audiences with our better quality curated music.”