- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
9XM refreshes viewer experience with improved AV
MUMBAI: With a strategy of ‘Keep it Smart, Keep it Seamless, Keep it Cleaner’, Bollywood music channel 9XM has refreshed the viewer experience by improving the video and audio quality of videos aired on its channel. The channel has also got rid of the horizontal canvas acting as a band on screen.
Designed by the in-house design team at 9X Media, the new look went on air from this morning at 6 am.
The new look of 9XM underscores the quick, seamless movement from one element to another with vibrant colours and design elements.
Aiming to change its look a bit, the channel has adopted bright, vibrant colours for its aston which endorses a bright and happy outlook.
The screen is now of LED, LCD quality which will see the animation on the side of the full screen unlike earlier.
This can be seen as a move by the channel to grow and improve the viewing experience of its audiences. However, undeterred by the onslaughts of new competitors, Pandey stated, “Many new channels have launched after us. But this is good as more viewers will then tune into music channels, and we are ready for new audiences with our better quality curated music.”