- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
9X Tashan joins siblings in flaunting new look
MUMBAI: 9X Media Network is on a refresh mode, having recently given a facelift to its music channels 9XM and 9X Jalwa. Joining these two now is the group’s Punjabi music channel 9X Tashan, which has also revamped its on-air look.
Designed by the in-house team of the channel, the new look will provide a large canvas, coupled with the latest and popular Punjabi songs curated in the ‘Tashan’ way.
9X Tashan programming head Baljinder S Mahant said, “The new look of 9X Tashan reflects the youthful attitude of the channel. The colour palate, the pacy graphics and the refurbished audio complement the large canvas, giving the viewer a ‘wow’ experience. I am sure that the brand-new Tashan of 9X Tashan will resonate well with our viewers.”
Apart from the on-air look, the channel has also introduced a ‘breaking news’ section that will update the viewers on all the latest happenings in the Punjabi music and entertainment industry.