- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
9X Tashan and 9X Jhakaas launch on Dish TV
MUMBAI: 9X Media’s Punjabi music channel 9X Tashan and Marathi music channel 9X Jhakaas have launched on the direct-to-home (DTH) platform Dish TV.
Tashan and Jhakaas are available on EPG #808 and EPG #881 respectively on the platform.
INX Music MD Sandeep Bansal said, “We are extremely pleased to announce that the subscribers of Dish TV can now enjoy the best of Punjabi music through 9X Tashan and the best of Marathi music through 9X Jhakaas. Both these music channels are market leaders in their respective categories due to their up-tempo, vibrant, happy and humorous personas. 9X Tashan and 9X Jhakaas both air the best curated music which resonates well with their viewers.”
Launched on 31 August 2011, 9X Tashan is available across cable and satellite homes. Besides Dish TV, 9X Tashan is also available on Tata Sky, Airtel, Videocon and Big TV. Besides, the channel is streamed live on its official website and other mobile platforms.
On the other hand, 9X Jhakaas was launched on 31 October 2011, featuring Marathi film and non-film songs interspersed with short humorous animated shows. 9X Jhakaas is also available on Tata Sky, Airtel, Videocon and Dish TV. It is also streamed live on the channel’s website and other mobile platforms.