- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
9X Jhakaas partners with Camlin India for ‘Dream Diwali’
MUMBAI: 9X Media’s Marathi music channel 9X Jhakaas has partnered with Camlin India for its ‘Jhakaas Dream Diwali’ initiative and to celebrate the occasion in a unique way with orphan kids from the Vatsalya Foundation.
The channel has also roped in actor and comedian Siddharth Jadhav who will spend an entire day with the kids spreading smiles with food, games and gifting them merchandise from Camlin India.
9X Jhakaas VP Rohan Rane said, “This Diwali we have decided to share this festival with the less-fortunate kids through our initiative ‘Jhakaas Dream Diwali’. Through this initiative, the channel is partnering with NGOs to bring cheer and joy to the kids and fulfil their basic requirements or educational needs. We are grateful to our partner Camlin India and Siddharth Jadhav who have made this effort successful.”
The channel will capture the moments and air them as a special treat for the viewers, encouraging them to do their bit for the society. The episodes will air on 23 and 24 October at 11 am.
The initiative will be further promoted through on-ground and radio promotions. Korum mall in Thane and Seasons mall in Pune will have Jhakaas Diwali donation boxes at key touch points to invite people to donate to the well-being underprivileged kids.
The channel will also promote this initiative across digital and social media platforms and ask fans to pledge their support to the underprivileged kids and spread smiles this Diwali.