- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
9X Jhakaas launches Marathi music request show ‘Wajva Ki’
MUMBAI: Marathi music channel 9X Jhakaas has launched Maharahtra’s first Marathi song request show where the playlist is generated using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp.
Titled ‘Wajva Ki’, the show launched on 14 November and airs daily between 5 pm to 7 pm.
The viewers can send their request along with their picture which will be displayed during the screening of the requested song.
Said 9X Jhakaas programming head Ashwinikumar Patil, “Wajva Ki will be yet another first of its kind in the Marathi music space. We will be using social media platforms to generate a playlist, which will decide the songs aired on the show every day between 5-7 pm. We will also feature the picture and name of the viewer who has requested the song.”
‘Wajva Ki’ will be promoted across social media platforms of 9X Jhakaas, which has a following of over 1.5 million fans.