- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
9X Jhakaas launches Marathi music request show ‘Wajva Ki’
MUMBAI: Marathi music channel 9X Jhakaas has launched Maharahtra’s first Marathi song request show where the playlist is generated using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp.
Titled ‘Wajva Ki’, the show launched on 14 November and airs daily between 5 pm to 7 pm.
The viewers can send their request along with their picture which will be displayed during the screening of the requested song.
Said 9X Jhakaas programming head Ashwinikumar Patil, “Wajva Ki will be yet another first of its kind in the Marathi music space. We will be using social media platforms to generate a playlist, which will decide the songs aired on the show every day between 5-7 pm. We will also feature the picture and name of the viewer who has requested the song.”
‘Wajva Ki’ will be promoted across social media platforms of 9X Jhakaas, which has a following of over 1.5 million fans.