- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
9X Jhakaas launches Marathi music request show ‘Wajva Ki’
MUMBAI: Marathi music channel 9X Jhakaas has launched Maharahtra’s first Marathi song request show where the playlist is generated using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp.
Titled ‘Wajva Ki’, the show launched on 14 November and airs daily between 5 pm to 7 pm.
The viewers can send their request along with their picture which will be displayed during the screening of the requested song.
Said 9X Jhakaas programming head Ashwinikumar Patil, “Wajva Ki will be yet another first of its kind in the Marathi music space. We will be using social media platforms to generate a playlist, which will decide the songs aired on the show every day between 5-7 pm. We will also feature the picture and name of the viewer who has requested the song.”
‘Wajva Ki’ will be promoted across social media platforms of 9X Jhakaas, which has a following of over 1.5 million fans.