- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
9X Jalwa unveils new look and programming line-up
MUMBAI: 9X Media’s ‘Forever Young’ music channel 9X Jalwa has unveiled a new avatar and programming line-up.
The channel, which has recently launched a weekend show, ‘Jalwa Landmarks’, has unveiled the new look of its popular animated series ‘Halkat Sawal’ with fresh packaging elements.
The all-new ‘Halkat Sawal’ will air on the channel from mid-October.
‘Jalwa Landmarks’ is a weekend property airing every Saturday at 8 pm with a repeat on Sunday at 1 pm, showcasing the making of popular Bollywood movies, candid interviews with the cast and crew of the film, and the making of the music.
9X Jalwa programming head Imtiaz Baghdadi said, “’Jalwa Landmarks’ celebrates the amazing art of filmmaking. The show takes you inside the world of legendary movies, showcases behind-the-scene interviews, interesting anecdotes and tribulations of filmmaking. Our viewers will also get to watch the very popular Halkat Sawal in a new avatar, which will further up the entertainment quotient. We are confident that these initiatives will resonate with 9X Jalwa viewers.”
Bollywood blockbusters like ‘Dil Toh Pagal Hai’, ‘Mohabbatein’, ‘Ek Tha Tiger’, ‘Josh’, ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’ and more will be featured on the show.
‘Jalwa Landmark’ will be promoted across social media and digital platforms of 9X Jalwa.