- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
9X Jalwa unveils new look and programming line-up
MUMBAI: 9X Media’s ‘Forever Young’ music channel 9X Jalwa has unveiled a new avatar and programming line-up.
The channel, which has recently launched a weekend show, ‘Jalwa Landmarks’, has unveiled the new look of its popular animated series ‘Halkat Sawal’ with fresh packaging elements.
The all-new ‘Halkat Sawal’ will air on the channel from mid-October.
‘Jalwa Landmarks’ is a weekend property airing every Saturday at 8 pm with a repeat on Sunday at 1 pm, showcasing the making of popular Bollywood movies, candid interviews with the cast and crew of the film, and the making of the music.
9X Jalwa programming head Imtiaz Baghdadi said, “’Jalwa Landmarks’ celebrates the amazing art of filmmaking. The show takes you inside the world of legendary movies, showcases behind-the-scene interviews, interesting anecdotes and tribulations of filmmaking. Our viewers will also get to watch the very popular Halkat Sawal in a new avatar, which will further up the entertainment quotient. We are confident that these initiatives will resonate with 9X Jalwa viewers.”
Bollywood blockbusters like ‘Dil Toh Pagal Hai’, ‘Mohabbatein’, ‘Ek Tha Tiger’, ‘Josh’, ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’ and more will be featured on the show.
‘Jalwa Landmark’ will be promoted across social media and digital platforms of 9X Jalwa.