- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
9X Jalwa packages Bollywood into ‘Fatafat Films’
MUMBAI: 9X Media’s all-time hit Bollywood music channel 9X Jalwa is launching an innovative short format show ‘Fatafat Films’, which will compress popular Bollywood films into six to seven minute capsules.
Launching on 8 March, the show will air at 8 pm every Saturday, with a repeat telecast on Sunday at 8 pm. It will showcase Bollywood hit films in six to seven minute capsules capturing all the high points of the movie along with some of its popular songs.
Each episode of the short format based show ‘Fatafat Films’ will comprise three Bollywood blockbusters rolled into a single packaged episode. The films showcased on the show will be clubbed together based on the year of their release.
9X Jalwa programming head Imtiaz Baghdadi said, “Today everything around us is going on a superfast track and even the audiences want something that they can enjoy but without spending too much time. Fatafat films- Bada Filmi Dhamaka ab Chote Size Mein is yet another innovation in the music space from 9X Jalwa. The movies featured on this show have the best music of the era. With Fatafat Films we ensure that the Bollywood movie buffs not only enjoy three blockbuster movies in one episode but also make sure that they will relish the all-time hit music too.”
The first few episodes of Fatafat Films will showcase Bollywood hits like Aradhana, Abhimaan, Guide, Yaadon Ki Baaraat, Saajan and Hare Rama Hare Krishna.
The property will also be promoted across the social media and digital platforms of the channel.