- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
21st Century Fox nominates Tidjane Thiam for election to board of directors
MUMBAI: 21st Century Fox has announced that Prudential group CEO Tidjane Thiam has been nominated to join the board of directors and will stand for election at the company’s annual meeting of stockholders on 12 November in Los Angeles.
21st Century Fox chairman, CEO Rupert Murdoch said, “Tidjane is an accomplished executive and a global thought leader with valuable knowledge of international markets. Our Company will be fortunate to benefit from his unique perspective, extensive operational and financial experience, and deep expertise in developing regions.”
Thiam said, “I am delighted to be nominated to serve on the board of 21st Century Fox, a very successful company with a strong entrepreneurial culture and global reach. The Company is at the heart of the media and entertainment industry, with brands and productions that move, entertain and delight countless millions of people around the world.”