- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
186 mn viewers sampled 54 IPL matches, says TAM
MUMBAI: The 54 matches of the eighth season of the Indian Premier League (IPL) were sampled by 186 million unique viewers, compared to 184 million in the previous edition for the same number of matches, according to TAM data for CS4+ all-India market.
Average TVTs for the 54 matches grew 25 per cent to 9,786, compared to 7,859 in the previous edition.
At 3.6 per cent, the average TVR was 23 per cent more compared to previous edition’s 2.9 per cent.
The time spent by viewers per match was 45 minutes and 13 seconds, which is up 10 per cent from IPL 7’s 40 minutes 55 seconds.
Sixty-nine per cent of the all-India universe watched the matches.