- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
186 mn viewers sampled 54 IPL matches, says TAM
MUMBAI: The 54 matches of the eighth season of the Indian Premier League (IPL) were sampled by 186 million unique viewers, compared to 184 million in the previous edition for the same number of matches, according to TAM data for CS4+ all-India market.
Average TVTs for the 54 matches grew 25 per cent to 9,786, compared to 7,859 in the previous edition.
At 3.6 per cent, the average TVR was 23 per cent more compared to previous edition’s 2.9 per cent.
The time spent by viewers per match was 45 minutes and 13 seconds, which is up 10 per cent from IPL 7’s 40 minutes 55 seconds.
Sixty-nine per cent of the all-India universe watched the matches.