- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
186 mn viewers sampled 54 IPL matches, says TAM
MUMBAI: The 54 matches of the eighth season of the Indian Premier League (IPL) were sampled by 186 million unique viewers, compared to 184 million in the previous edition for the same number of matches, according to TAM data for CS4+ all-India market.
Average TVTs for the 54 matches grew 25 per cent to 9,786, compared to 7,859 in the previous edition.
At 3.6 per cent, the average TVR was 23 per cent more compared to previous edition’s 2.9 per cent.
The time spent by viewers per match was 45 minutes and 13 seconds, which is up 10 per cent from IPL 7’s 40 minutes 55 seconds.
Sixty-nine per cent of the all-India universe watched the matches.