25 Mar 2017
- IPL: ED issues show cause notice to KKR co-owners Shah Rukh Khan, Juhi Chawla
- India plans to seal international border with Pak, Bangladesh: Rajnath
- Gaikwad should apologise for his unaccepted behaviour: Politicos
- Doctors' strike ends after Bombay HC ultimatum
- Action on slaughterhouses: Yogi Adityanath govt enforcing laws that existed for years but nobody cared
- Aadhaar verification process for phones to start soon; task to cost Rs 1000 crore for telcos
- Kawasaki-Bajaj end India alliance of 8 years
The action has heightened in March on Colors Infinity with the seventh season of ‘Shark Tank’.
Sports sponsorship spending grew 19.33% to touch Rs 6,400 crore in 2016 and accounted for 11.5% of the overall ad pie.
Disney Channel’s school contact programme with its local animated character ‘Gaju Bhai’ has reached out to over half a million kids in 1,029 schools across UP, Maharashtra and Gujarat over a course of four months.
Star Gold Select HD is going to air Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s ‘Mirzya’ on 18 March at 9 pm.