18 Aug 2017
- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Discovery Communications India's sports channel DSPORT has partnered Indian e-sports company NODWIN Gaming to bring to Indian e-sports audiences the first ever exclusive broadcast of the DOTA 2 International Grand Finale 2017.
Pogo, Turner's only-for-India kids’ entertainment channel, is all set to launch ‘Dorothy & the Wizard of Oz’, an all-new comedic fantasy series based on L. Frank Baum’s renowned classic.
The jump in Q1 net profit was, led by 72% YoY growth in other income. Subscription revenue was up 15% at Rs 270.5 crore.
Subscription revenue declined 29% to Rs 10.99 crore from Rs 15.48 crore a year ago. Ad revenue increased 16.7% to Rs 101.87 crore from Rs 87.29 crore.
Sony Wah grabbed the second position in urban + rural HSM.