19 Nov 2017
- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Sports Tak, the digital sports channel under the umbrella of India Today Group’s Mobiletak.in, has crossed over 1 lakh subscribers on YouTube within 70 days of its launch.
After ‘Comedy Nights’ franchise, Hindi GEC Colors is ready with yet another late-evening entertainment riot called – Entertainment Ki Raat. Produced by Optimystix, Entertainment Ki Raat will launch on 18 November and will air every Saturday and Sunday at 10 pm.
Nick is pulling out all the stops to ensure that kids get a fun-filled and adrenaline pumping dose of their favorite episodes and movies on the channel on the Children’s Day.
Zee Tamil is set to host an exclusive live telecast of the audio launch of Tamil superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming film 2.0 on 19 November at 4 pm.
English business news channel Business Television India (BTVI) is all set to introduce a new show 'The MF Guide' to encourage Indian’s to save, invest and prosper.
Sony Wah has reclaimed the top spot from Rishtey Cineplex in rural HSM, as per BARC India data for week 45.