- Delhi govt to launch campaign to control rising number of cases of dengue, malaria
- Jio woes: Airtel Q1 net profit tanks 75% to Rs 367 cr
- Sahara case: Supreme Court asks Subrata Roy to deposit Rs 1500 crore by September 7
- RBI stops printing Rs 2000 notes; Rs 200 note may hit market next month
- Jethmalani quits as Kejriwal's counsel, seeks Rs 2 crore fee
- Crackdown On Kashmiri Separatist Widens, Shabir Shah Also Arrested
- Mumbai building collapse: 17 killed; Shiv Sena leader, who wanted to make hotel on ground floor, arrested
- Floods wreak havoc in Gujarat, Rajasthan; Narendra Modi inspects home state as Assam recovers
Ziox Mobiles appoints Vikash Chandra as GM, e-comm & TV shopping biz
MUMBAI: Mobile handset brand Ziox Mobiles has appointed Vikash Chandra as GM, e-commerce and TV shopping business.
Chandra will be responsible for carving strategies for online and TV shopping business, nurturing partnerships, bringing fresh and exclusive offerings.
In the current quarter, he will oversee exclusive launches with major online marketplaces.
Ziox plans to fortify the online business, with Chandra spearheading the operation. Reinforcing its position, the brand aims to grab 20% share of all the mobile sales in the online domain in FY18.
Speaking on the appointment, Ziox Mobiles CEO Deepak Kabu said, “We are pleased to welcome Mr Vikash Chandra on board. His experience in the e-commerce and TV shopping domain will support the company’s strategy to lead the group to achieve bigger milestones. When it comes to the online space, we see nothing but opportunity especially in the country’s booming e-commerce market. Streamlining our business goals, we have full confidence that Mr Chandra’s business acumen will enhance our ability to achieve our business goal.”
Prior to Ziox Mobiles, Chandra was associated with LeEco India, where he played a key role in launching LeTV’s big-screen smart TVs and achieved industry positioning in its segment. In his past, he had been associated with Intex, ZTE India and Brightpoint India.
Speaking on his appointment, Chandra said, “Ziox Mobiles is an eminent emerging brand in India, committed to bringing value and quality to Indian consumers. I am pleased to associate with the brand and become a partner in its growth. I look forward to supporting the company’s endeavour in achieving a strong footing in online sales.”