- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Zee TV’s Oz-NZ distributor KonnecTV deploys Applane’s ERP solution
MUMBAI: KonnecTV, a pay television company, has tied up with cloud-based software Applane for its ERP requirements.
Applane Business ERP has helped KonnecTV in managing sales, customer relationship, ordering and billing, purchases, vendors, and inventory. It has also enabled KonnecTV to have a complete control, visibility and transparency over the entire business process.
The Applane Business ERP Suite has reduced the OPEX and CAPEX cost substantially for KonnecTV, Australia.
Applaine president Yogesh Agarwal said, “We are pleased with this association. Lots of businesses today are turning to the SaaS model that Applane works on instead of relying on on-premise non-scalable systems and are getting rewarded with substantial long term cost savings and a versatile product, in case of Applane Business.”
Previously KonnecTV was using an in-house developed, on-premises CRM solution. With Applane, which is an ERP system on Google Cloud, KonnecTV is now free from headaches of IT hardware infrastructure maintenance, downtimes and costly license purchases, to support its core business of television channels.
KonnecTV started as an official distributor for Zee TV bouquet in Australia and New Zealand through a C Band dish.
It has launched its own DTH KU-band platform of channels – Star Plus, Star Gold, Life Ok, Aaj Tak & Headlines Today (Shared Channel), UTV Movies & UTV Stars (Shared Channel), Zee Smile and Zee Premiere (shared channel) and an add on channel PTC Punjabi.