- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Zapstitch raises angel funding from Anupam Mittal
MUMBAI: ZapStitch, which integrates data from various sources such as e-commerce, CRM, accounting or from other cloud-based apps, has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Anupam Mittal and a group of other angel investors.
This Bengaluru-based company is a brainchild of Satya P Devarakonda, who also co-founded Yourbus which was recently acquired by the Ibibio Group. ZapStitch offers a cloud integration platform that helps SMEs to do data work in a more efficient and less time-consuming way.
The company currently integrates four cloud business apps—Shopify, QuickBooks Online, BigCommerce and Magento. The company’s app is now used by more than 100 SMEs based in Australia, North America and the UK. It charges anything from $19–$59 for its services, depending on the usage.
The company will use the funding to grow its team, build more products, and extend sales and marketing activities. It is also working on a target of achieving 1,000 paying customers by the end of this year.
ZapStitch hopes to benefit from the SMEs’ need to move data from one application to another on a daily basis, which consumes a lot of time and has unfavourable cost implications on business prospects.