- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zapstitch raises angel funding from Anupam Mittal
MUMBAI: ZapStitch, which integrates data from various sources such as e-commerce, CRM, accounting or from other cloud-based apps, has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Anupam Mittal and a group of other angel investors.
This Bengaluru-based company is a brainchild of Satya P Devarakonda, who also co-founded Yourbus which was recently acquired by the Ibibio Group. ZapStitch offers a cloud integration platform that helps SMEs to do data work in a more efficient and less time-consuming way.
The company currently integrates four cloud business apps—Shopify, QuickBooks Online, BigCommerce and Magento. The company’s app is now used by more than 100 SMEs based in Australia, North America and the UK. It charges anything from $19–$59 for its services, depending on the usage.
The company will use the funding to grow its team, build more products, and extend sales and marketing activities. It is also working on a target of achieving 1,000 paying customers by the end of this year.
ZapStitch hopes to benefit from the SMEs’ need to move data from one application to another on a daily basis, which consumes a lot of time and has unfavourable cost implications on business prospects.