- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
YuppTV to host ScoopWhoop’s content on its online marketplace
MUMBAI: YuppTV has entered into a strategic partnership with digital media company ScoopWhoop media that will see the OTT platform hosting ScoopWhoop’s exclusive viral content on its online video-on-demand marketplace YuppTV Bazaar.
YuppTV is aggressively extending the content offering at its Bazaar platform, allowing its new and existing users to access thought-provoking infotainment and entertainment content digitally.
After roping in the finest video content offerings by established players like BBC Hindi, India Today Group, Vega Entertainment and others, this tie-up will make ScoopWhoop’s viral Hindi and English content available to Bazaar’s worldwide audience.
“YuppTV Bazaar has carved a niche for itself among tech-savvy digital users. We are affirmative that our association with ScoopWhoop will resonate with the evolving tastes and preferences of our digital users, enriching our complete entertainment and infotainment offerings at the platform,” said YuppTV founder & CEO Uday Reddy.
ScoopWhoop creative director, video Prithwish Barman said, “We are excited to partner with YuppTV and host our most entertaining Hindi and English content at their platform. YuppTV has had an inspiring journey so far, and we are looking forward to a long-term association with the established OTT player.”