- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
YuppTV partners Silly Monks for its online marketplace
MUMBAI: Over-the-top (OTT) player YuppTV’s online marketplace YuppTV Bazaar has entered into a strategic alliance with content production firm Silly Monks.
Following the partnership, users of YuppTV Bazaar will now be able to access new Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam content.
The partnership is set to make movie trailers, music videos, interviews and events from Tollywood, Mollywoood and Kollywood film industries available to user of YuppTV Bazaar.
South Indian entertainment and celebrity gossips can be accessed on the go. Besides, users will be able to follow the popular and first-ever Telugu web series ‘Mudda Pappu Avakai’.
Talking about the partnership, YuppTV founder and CEO Uday Reddy said, “We are excited to be partnering Silly Monks and further extending our assortment of curated content on YuppTV Bazaar. We are affirmative that users will enjoy the new addition in our bouquet of entertaining content.”
Silly Monks Entertainment founder and MD Sanjay Reddy added, “We are proud to be associated with YuppTV Bazaar and present our content on the platform. Owing to the massive reach of YuppTV, we hope to reach out to and entertain hither to unexplored users. We expect tremendous advantages for both the companies resulting from this synergy.”