- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
YuppTV partners Silly Monks for its online marketplace
MUMBAI: Over-the-top (OTT) player YuppTV’s online marketplace YuppTV Bazaar has entered into a strategic alliance with content production firm Silly Monks.
Following the partnership, users of YuppTV Bazaar will now be able to access new Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam content.
The partnership is set to make movie trailers, music videos, interviews and events from Tollywood, Mollywoood and Kollywood film industries available to user of YuppTV Bazaar.
South Indian entertainment and celebrity gossips can be accessed on the go. Besides, users will be able to follow the popular and first-ever Telugu web series ‘Mudda Pappu Avakai’.
Talking about the partnership, YuppTV founder and CEO Uday Reddy said, “We are excited to be partnering Silly Monks and further extending our assortment of curated content on YuppTV Bazaar. We are affirmative that users will enjoy the new addition in our bouquet of entertaining content.”
Silly Monks Entertainment founder and MD Sanjay Reddy added, “We are proud to be associated with YuppTV Bazaar and present our content on the platform. Owing to the massive reach of YuppTV, we hope to reach out to and entertain hither to unexplored users. We expect tremendous advantages for both the companies resulting from this synergy.”