- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
YuppTV launches Zee channels in Middle East
MUMBAI: Over-the-top (OTT) platform YuppTV has launched Zee’s bouquet of channels in the Middle East market for its users.
Accordingly, Middle East viewers will experience the gamut of entertainment offered on key Zee channels like Zee TV Middle East, Zee Cinema International, &TV Middle East, Zee Telugu, Zee Bangla Movies, Zee Living, Zee Bangla, Zee Marathi, Zee Kannada, Zing, Zee News and Zee Smile.
With the addition of the Zee bouquet, YuppTV is delivering 200+ Indian TV channels worldwide in 13 languages, including live TV, and 10 days of catch-up TV, along with unlimited movies via the YuppTV app on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Google App, LGTV, Opera, Panasonic, Samsung TV, WD, Android and iPhone. Presently languages being offered in Middle East include Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Telugu and Kannada.
“Middle East provides a prime viewership base with unlimited potential for Indian television with Hindi and regional languages all set to capture a huge following. Taking Zee Entertainment, one of India’s largest television broadcasters to host its channels on YuppTV for viewers in the Middle East gives us as much pleasure as it will bring to the eager viewers. The increasingly vast South Asian population in the Middle East can now watch their favourite Zee content on our platform,” said YuppTV founder and CEO Uday Reddy.
Zee Entertainment MENAP chief content and creative officer Manoj Mathew said, “Our alliance with YuppTV to offer the Zee bouquet of channels to subscribers in the Middle East is both exciting and enriching. Availability of YuppTV on various internet-enabled devices enhances Zee’s reach multifold. It is our firm belief that our offerings will be highly appreciated and viewers will enjoy the channels and their content as we create programmes of specific interest to please our various segments of audiences.”