- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
YuppTV launches Colors and Rishtey in Middle East
MUMBAI: OTT video streaming service YuppTV has launched Hindi general entertainment channels Colors and Rishtey for Middle East viewers.
YuppTV CEO Uday Reddy said, “Keeping up with the high demand for Indian content in Middle East, we are pleased to bring popular channels Colors and Rishtey to television and internet consumers in this region. With the addition of these leading channels to our repertoire, we continue the trend of growth and expansion. This launch, we trust, will be the source of much pleasure to viewers and subscribers in the Middle East region.”
IndiaCast VP and business head Middle East and Africa and head of sales and marketing APAC Sachin Gokhale said, “The launch of Colors and Rishtey on YuppTV is another strong step in providing premium content to the Middle East viewers. Our partnership with YuppTV gives us an infinitely wider reach with the app being available on multiple internet-supported devices in this region, thereby enabling the viewers to watch their favourite programmes at their own convenience. With this collaboration, our commitment to delivering high-quality entertainment to viewers in Middle East strengthens further.”
Colors is Viacom18’s flagship brand in the Hindi entertainment space in India and showcases content across genres like reality, drama, events, format shows, award functions and movies. Some of its popular shows include ‘Bigg Boss’, ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi: Darr Ka Blockbuster Returns’, ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’, ‘The Anupam Kher Show: Kucch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai’, ‘Udānn’, ‘Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi’, ‘Balika Vadhu: Kacchi Umar Ke Pakke Rishtey’, ‘Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat’, ‘Uttaran’, ‘Swaragini’ and ’24’.
Rishtey is a variety general entertainment channel customised and programmed for international audience, catering to the varied needs of the viewers in different markets. Rishtey offers a wide array of programmes including Indian, Pakistani and Turkish dramas, kids animation, historical and mythological series.