- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
YuppTV Bazaar partners Comedy Munch to strengthen comedy portfolio
MUMBAI: In a bid to strengthen its comedy offerings, online streaming company YuppTV has partnered with Comedy Munch.
Comedy Munch will enrich the comedy portfolio of YuppTV in Hindi, English, Tamil, Punjabi and Gujarati with performances from comedians like Raju Srivastava, Sudesh Lahiri, Amit Tandon, Nitin Gupta and Jeeveshu.
The association will introduce a range of comedy videos, including stand-up performances, pranks videos, funny movie scenes, news comedy and digital series.
YuppTV founder, CEO Uday Reddy said, “Comedy as a genre is really popular among the users. We are glad to be partnering with Comedy Munch and hosting their excellent collection of comedy content on our Bazaar platform. We are hopeful that this new addition will humour our Bazaar users.”
Added Comedy Munch director, founder Anuj Sehgal, “This alliance gives us a much larger footprint of viewers across the globe. Comedy as a genre is growing at a fast pace and with our catalogue of regional as well as Hinglish comedy, we are ready to serve the needs of urban as well as rural population.”