- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
YuppTV Bazaar partners Comedy Munch to strengthen comedy portfolio
MUMBAI: In a bid to strengthen its comedy offerings, online streaming company YuppTV has partnered with Comedy Munch.
Comedy Munch will enrich the comedy portfolio of YuppTV in Hindi, English, Tamil, Punjabi and Gujarati with performances from comedians like Raju Srivastava, Sudesh Lahiri, Amit Tandon, Nitin Gupta and Jeeveshu.
The association will introduce a range of comedy videos, including stand-up performances, pranks videos, funny movie scenes, news comedy and digital series.
YuppTV founder, CEO Uday Reddy said, “Comedy as a genre is really popular among the users. We are glad to be partnering with Comedy Munch and hosting their excellent collection of comedy content on our Bazaar platform. We are hopeful that this new addition will humour our Bazaar users.”
Added Comedy Munch director, founder Anuj Sehgal, “This alliance gives us a much larger footprint of viewers across the globe. Comedy as a genre is growing at a fast pace and with our catalogue of regional as well as Hinglish comedy, we are ready to serve the needs of urban as well as rural population.”