- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
YuppTV appoints Mahesh Babu as brand ambassador
MUMBAI: YuppTV, the world’s leading online streaming platform for South Asian content, has appointed Tollywood superstar Mahesh Babu as their brand ambassador.
Babu is one of the most popular celebrities with cinematic brilliance and has previously claimed the top-spot in ‘Times Most Desirable Men’ survey, leaving behind top Bollywood stars. His vibrant personality and refreshing candor resonates with YuppTV, a futuristic brand using latest technology to make video content accessible to South Asians across the globe.
YuppTV founder & CEO Uday Reddy said, “In the last few years, YuppTV has evolved as a leader in the OTT space providing unlimited entertainment to South Asians across the globe. In our journey to take the brand to the next level, our association with the superstar Mahesh Babu, who has an ardent fan following in India and overseas, will help us reach out to far more audiences worldwide.”
YuppTV provides South Asian content in more than 12 regional languages.
Speaking about his association with YuppTV, Babu said, “YuppTV is the pioneer in OTT space for South Asian content. It touched many lives across the globe, making viewers feel closer to home, with their world-class services, providing South Asian content anytime, anywhere. Like many others, YuppTV has become my first choice of entertainment. I believe that the future of entertainment is through online video streaming and I am very happy to be associated with YuppTV which is at the forefront of this paradigm shift.”