- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
YuppTV appoints Mahesh Babu as brand ambassador
MUMBAI: YuppTV, the world’s leading online streaming platform for South Asian content, has appointed Tollywood superstar Mahesh Babu as their brand ambassador.
Babu is one of the most popular celebrities with cinematic brilliance and has previously claimed the top-spot in ‘Times Most Desirable Men’ survey, leaving behind top Bollywood stars. His vibrant personality and refreshing candor resonates with YuppTV, a futuristic brand using latest technology to make video content accessible to South Asians across the globe.
YuppTV founder & CEO Uday Reddy said, “In the last few years, YuppTV has evolved as a leader in the OTT space providing unlimited entertainment to South Asians across the globe. In our journey to take the brand to the next level, our association with the superstar Mahesh Babu, who has an ardent fan following in India and overseas, will help us reach out to far more audiences worldwide.”
YuppTV provides South Asian content in more than 12 regional languages.
Speaking about his association with YuppTV, Babu said, “YuppTV is the pioneer in OTT space for South Asian content. It touched many lives across the globe, making viewers feel closer to home, with their world-class services, providing South Asian content anytime, anywhere. Like many others, YuppTV has become my first choice of entertainment. I believe that the future of entertainment is through online video streaming and I am very happy to be associated with YuppTV which is at the forefront of this paradigm shift.”