- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
YuppTV adds Star Plus and Life OK to its bouquet for international markets
MUMBAI: YuppTV, a leading over-the-top (OTT) provider for South Asian content, has launched Star India’s Hindi entertainment channels Star Plus and Life OK for its users in the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Malaysia and New Zealand.
YuppTV CEO and founder Uday Reddy said, “Both Star TV and Life OK are extremely popular within the country’s digital viewership for their differentiated entertainment content offerings. This move underlines YuppTV’s commitment to enable the most tailored entertainment content for our users, and offer expats a chance to catch their favourite shows anytime, anywhere.”
Star India president international business Gurjeev Singh Kapoor said, “Star Network is very pleased to join hands with YuppTV to offer the best of our content to our loyal viewers anywhere, anytime. We look forward to a productive partnership.”
YuppTV users can access these channels through yupptv.com, or through the YuppTV app on smart TVs, smart Blu-ray players, streaming media players, gaming consoles, smartphones and tablets.