- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
YuppTV adds four NDTV channels on its platform
MUMBAI: Over-the-top (OTT) service YuppTV has added four NDTV Group channels, namely NDTV India (Hindi), NDTV 24×7 (English), NDTV Profit /Prime (Business) and NDTV Good Times (Lifestyle) on its platform.
Users can access the four channels of NDTV on yupptv.com from outside India and yupptv.in from India, or by downloading the YuppTV app on their smartphones, smart TVs, smart Blu-ray players, streaming media players, tablets and gaming consoles.
The move took the number of channels on YuppTV’s platform to 16, adding to its current repository of 200+ Indian TV channels in 13 languages, including Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Punjabi, Oriya, Gujarati, Sinhala, Urdu and Bangla.
Speaking on the announcement, YuppTV founder and CEO Uday Reddy commented, “We are the largest OTT provider for Indian content in the world, while the NDTV Group is the preferred news channel for Indian expats worldwide. The association will allow us to add NDTV’s popular news and lifestyle programmes to our offerings and will improve the selection choices for our users. We are confident of satisfying all India-centric news-related requirements of our subscribers with this partnership.”
NDTV head, network distribution and affiliate sales Rahul Sood added, “We are pleased to partner with YuppTV, a leading digital content destination for Indian expats, and this association will serve to add even more options for YuppTV users and allow its users with anytime, anywhere access to our channels.”