- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
You On Demand expands Miramax deal to mobile
MUMBAI: You On Demand Holdings, a multi-platform entertainment and video-on-demand company in China, has announced the expansion of its cooperation to offer feature films from global film and television studio Miramax, via You On Demand’s mobile service.
You On Demand will now make available Miramax’s library titles including Oscar®-winners ‘Chicago’ and ‘The English Patient’, through its subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) package and via its transactional video-on-demand (TVOD) offering.
You On Demand chairman Shane McMahon said, “The Miramax library includes some of the best known, award-winning and critically acclaimed films Hollywood has to offer. We are very excited to expand our partnership with Miramax and continue You On Demand’s pursuit to provide rich and diverse content to customers anytime and anywhere on a wide variety of platforms, including mobile, digital cable, IPTV and Over-the-Top.”