- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
You On Demand expands Miramax deal to mobile
MUMBAI: You On Demand Holdings, a multi-platform entertainment and video-on-demand company in China, has announced the expansion of its cooperation to offer feature films from global film and television studio Miramax, via You On Demand’s mobile service.
You On Demand will now make available Miramax’s library titles including Oscar®-winners ‘Chicago’ and ‘The English Patient’, through its subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) package and via its transactional video-on-demand (TVOD) offering.
You On Demand chairman Shane McMahon said, “The Miramax library includes some of the best known, award-winning and critically acclaimed films Hollywood has to offer. We are very excited to expand our partnership with Miramax and continue You On Demand’s pursuit to provide rich and diverse content to customers anytime and anywhere on a wide variety of platforms, including mobile, digital cable, IPTV and Over-the-Top.”