- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
You On Demand expands Miramax deal to mobile
MUMBAI: You On Demand Holdings, a multi-platform entertainment and video-on-demand company in China, has announced the expansion of its cooperation to offer feature films from global film and television studio Miramax, via You On Demand’s mobile service.
You On Demand will now make available Miramax’s library titles including Oscar®-winners ‘Chicago’ and ‘The English Patient’, through its subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) package and via its transactional video-on-demand (TVOD) offering.
You On Demand chairman Shane McMahon said, “The Miramax library includes some of the best known, award-winning and critically acclaimed films Hollywood has to offer. We are very excited to expand our partnership with Miramax and continue You On Demand’s pursuit to provide rich and diverse content to customers anytime and anywhere on a wide variety of platforms, including mobile, digital cable, IPTV and Over-the-Top.”