- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Yahoo rolls out mobile ad format ‘Tiles’ in India
MUMBAI: Yahoo today announced the availability of Yahoo Tiles, a new mobile ad format that brands can leverage to reach consumers through engaging, interactive content.
Yahoo Tiles enables brands to tell visually compelling and immersive stories on mobile devices in a post-tap environment.
When consumers click on a mobile ad, they are taken to a custom mobile landing page that can feature 360-degree video and images, as well as dynamic and interactive features such as video, swipeable images, and social feeds.
With its lightweight design, Yahoo Tiles delivers a more engaging and seamless consumer experience for mobile native, video and display ads.
Available for advertisers in India through Yahoo Gemini and BrightRoll, Yahoo Tiles ensures that brands tell a more creative and compelling story across Android and iOS devices. With time spent consuming media on mobile devices surpassing traditional TV, Yahoo is building advertising solutions that help marketers take advantage of this growth.
Yahoo Tiles helps advertisers reach diverse audiences at scale, including more than 600 million mobile users on Yahoo and across our extended network. Brands can work with Yahoo’s ad creative tech team to build, support, and scale their mobile campaigns.
Early adopters of Yahoo Tiles in other markets are already seeing success. One QSR advertiser saw a 4x lift in user engagement when designing an experience for users to swipe through multiple flavors of their product. In another instance, a CPG brand built an immersive 360-degree dinner experience to draw in the consumer and saw a 5x lift in time-earned, or the average time a consumer spent viewing and interacting with the ad. Building on these early results, the team continues to work with advertisers to identify new ways for Yahoo Tiles to increase performance and tell rich brand stories.