- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
‘Xoxo’ to air on Netflix on 26 August
MUMBAI: ‘Xoxo’, a Netflix original film, will premiere on 26 August. It is an ensemble comedy about a group of 20-somethings on a crazy adventure to the biggest EDM festival in America, Xoxo.
The film follows six strangers whose lives collide in one frenetic, dream-chasing, hopelessly romantic night. At the center is Ethan, a young DJ who gets a last minute slot to perform after his tracks go viral online days before the festival. This is a huge opportunity… if he can just make it there in one piece.
The film stars Sarah Hyland (Modern Family), Graham Phillips (The Good Wife), Brett DelBuono, Chris D’Elia (Undateable), Haley Kiyoko (Jem & The Holograms), Colin Woodell (Masters of Sex), Ryan Hansen (Party Down, 2 Broke Girls), Ian Anthony Dale (Hawaii Five-0) and Ione Skye (Say Anything). It was directed by Christopher Louie and written by Dylan Baker.
‘Xoxo’ joins the growing lineup of Netflix original films and titles premiering in 2016, including ‘The Fundamentals of Caring’ (starring Paul Rudd, Craig Roberts and Selena Gomez, premiering on 24 June) ‘Tallulah’ (starring Ellen Page and Allison Janney, premiering 29 July) and the animated film ‘The Little Prince’ starting on 5 August, featuring the voices of Jeff Bridges, Rachel McAdams, Paul Rudd, Marion Cotillard and Benicio Del Toro.