- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
Wipro provides TV middleware solution for Hisense 4K TVs in Japan
MUMBAI: Global IT, consulting and BPO services company Wipro has successfully provided its digital TV middleware solution for Hisense 4K TVs in Japan.
Wipro was selected by Hisense as the middleware partner for its 4K TV segment in Japan. As a part of its engagement with Hisense, Wipro integrated its market-ready software stack with Hisense’s 4K TV product portfolio. It also helped the company accelerate the product development lifecycle of its recently launched product variants of 4K LCD TV.
The Wipro solution supports Hisense 4K TV product features—ISDB-T/S Broadcast and HD-PVR—enabling a premium viewing experience for customers.
Hisense is a multinational white goods, brown goods and electronics manufacturer.
Wipro’s middleware solution is fully compliant with the latest Japanese Association of Radio Industries and Businesses (ARIB specifications) (ISDB-T/S) and is integration-ready for Android TV, Linux, QNX and other operating systems. Wipro’s solution enables key smart TV features such as hybrid multi-tuner (terrestrial & satellite), antenna diversity, one and full segment services, BS/CS, BCAS verifier, support for fixed and mobile receivers, and advanced HD-PVR scenarios.
Wipro SVP and global head of product engineering services Anita Ganti said, “We are delighted to partner Hisense in the launch of their 4K TV products in Japan. The successful deployment is a testament to the best-in-class quality of our digital TV middleware solutions and reinforces our commitment to become a partner of choice for the global media industry.”
Wipro’s expertise in providing digital TV middleware solutions based on ATSC, DVB, ISDB and other interactive standards have been leveraged by partners worldwide. The middleware solutions have been powering digital TV, set-top box and automotive infotainment devices across the globe for over 15 years.