- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Web Talkies rolls out season 2 of web series ‘Maid in India’
MUMBAI: Over-the-top (OTT) platform Web Talkies has brought back its popular show ‘Maid in India’ for a second season. Launched on 26 December, it will run until 20 February 2017.
Plasto Tanks and Pipes has associated with the show as presenting sponsor.
‘Maid in India’ with actress Flora Saini in lead was the most popular series on Web Talkies in its first season and ‘Maid in India 2’ promises to double everything that defined the last season.
Commenting on the second season, Web Talkies chief creative officer and writer Umesh Ghadge, who is also the director of the ‘Maid in India’ series, said, “‘Maid in India’ has been one of the most successful shows during its inaugural season, and it has helped significantly in putting Web Talkies on the digital home entertainment map in the country. The show’s second season will look to build on and exceed the expectations that season one had established. Seeing the early response and enthusiasm from viewers, we are sure that the new edition of the series will be another thumping success.”