- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Vroovy Games releases mobile game of ‘Baby’
MUMBAI: Vroovy Games, a joint venture between Hungama and Gameshastra, has released the official mobile game of Akshay Kumar’s recently released action film ‘Baby’.
The game has been launched on Android. and will soon launch for iOS devices. Follow him through designed environments of Kathmandu, India Gate, Warehouse and Parking Lot as he protects India from the terrorist networks that target the country.
A unique first-person shooter, the objective of the game is to kill waves of terrorists, save the hostages and collect points. There are 3 increasing difficulty levels—Easy, Moderate and Insane. The game features power-ups like the Healer, Armour, Infinite Ammo and the Damage Multiplier.
It also features modelled weapons to choose from like the Pistol, Shotgun, Submachine gun and the Semi-Automatic Rifle. Users can complete achievements to earn coins and invite friends to compete against them to earn top spot on the leader boards. The game features the official soundtrack from the film and users will play as the Akshay Kumar.
Vroovy had earlier released games for Hrithik Roshan’s Krrish, Shah Rukh Khan’s Happy New Year, Rajinikanth’s Kochadaiiyaan and Amitabh Bachchan’s Bhootnath.