- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Vroovy Games releases mobile game of ‘Baby’
MUMBAI: Vroovy Games, a joint venture between Hungama and Gameshastra, has released the official mobile game of Akshay Kumar’s recently released action film ‘Baby’.
The game has been launched on Android. and will soon launch for iOS devices. Follow him through designed environments of Kathmandu, India Gate, Warehouse and Parking Lot as he protects India from the terrorist networks that target the country.
A unique first-person shooter, the objective of the game is to kill waves of terrorists, save the hostages and collect points. There are 3 increasing difficulty levels—Easy, Moderate and Insane. The game features power-ups like the Healer, Armour, Infinite Ammo and the Damage Multiplier.
It also features modelled weapons to choose from like the Pistol, Shotgun, Submachine gun and the Semi-Automatic Rifle. Users can complete achievements to earn coins and invite friends to compete against them to earn top spot on the leader boards. The game features the official soundtrack from the film and users will play as the Akshay Kumar.
Vroovy had earlier released games for Hrithik Roshan’s Krrish, Shah Rukh Khan’s Happy New Year, Rajinikanth’s Kochadaiiyaan and Amitabh Bachchan’s Bhootnath.