- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Voot to offer exclusive ‘Bigg Boss 10’ content
MUMBAI: Viacom18’s over-the-top (OTT) platform Voot will host exclusive content from ‘Bigg Boss 10’, which is airing on the network’s Hindi GEC Colors.
The platform will not only air the full episodes but will also showcase exclusive content, featuring stories from the house, in a special called ‘Unseen Undekha’. The content will only be available on the Voot website and across Android and iOS apps.
‘Unseen Undekha’ will make a customised playlist on the housemates that will give the users a chance to stream videos of any celebrity or commoner in ‘Bigg Boss 10’.
Additionally, exclusive content will include stories on nominations, results, weekly task announcements, captain selection, post-eviction interviews of the contestants and discussions on the luxury budget.
Speaking about the initiative, Viacom18 Digital Ventures COO Gaurav Gandhi said, “Voot, in just five months of launch, is among the leading on-demand services in the country—and much of this can be credited to the hugely popular content across the Viacom 18 network channels, our unmatched kids’ content library (under the ‘Voot Kids’ brand) and the truly differentiated Voot Originals that we are creating. And now, we bring the biggest entertainment show on Indian television, ‘Bigg Boss’, for our users on Voot. ‘Bigg Boss’ is one of the few shows, where fandom goes to epic levels and the viewers want all that they can get about the contestants and what’s going on in the house. ‘Unseen Undekha’ answers all such questions and gives you much more never-seen-on-TV content. This unique property, along with the full episodes of ‘Bigg Boss’, being available on demand, would complete the offering for the fans of the show.”
Voot claims to have garnered more than 12 million app downloads and over 15 million monthly active users across mobile and web, with viewers spending approximately 40 minutes on an average per day.