- Golf Club incident clear case of racial discrimination: Kiren Rijiju
- Sourav Ganguly Included In BCCI Reform Panel To Be Headed By Rajeev Shukla
- Ravi Shastri to apply for India's head coach position
- Supreme Court refuses to pass interim order against Centre's Aadhaar notification
- Indrani Mukerjea assaulted by jail staff, her lawyer to court
- Google Gets Record $2.7 Billion EU Fine for Skewing Searches
- China lodges diplomatic protest, accuses Indian troops of 'crossing boundary' in Sikkim
- 'India, US Committed To Achieving Full Potential Of Nuclear Co-operation'
Vodafone in deal with Amazon Prime Video India for entertainment streaming
MUMBAI: Vodafone has partnered with Amazon Prime Video in India to enable customers to access Amazon’s large selection of latest and exclusive Bollywood, Hollywood and regional movies, US TV shows, kids’ programming and global Amazon originals.
Vodafone is the first telecom player to partner with Amazon Prime Video India and its consumers can enjoy Amazon Prime with a special offer on Vodafone SuperNet 4G network starting 22 March.
After subscribing to Amazon Prime via MyVodafone app or Vodafone Website for an annual introductory subscription price of Rs 499, Vodafone customers will get Rs 250 cashback as their Amazon Pay Balance. Currently, the offer is available only for Vodafone customers using Android devices.
Inviting Vodafone customers to enjoy Amazon Prime’s premium entertainment digital video service on their mobile, Vodafone India, director – commercial, Sandeep Kataria said: “The entertainment consumption patterns of customers are rapidly changing. They want more freedom and flexibility in the way they consume content. This partnership with Amazon Prime Video does just that, further strengthening our content proposition and reiterating our commitment to offering the best to our customers along with unique privileges. It makes available a wide range of latest, high-quality movies and TV shows to our millions of customers, giving them exclusive access to a diverse selection of entertainment and rich content with an unparalleled streaming experience on the data strong Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G network.”
Amazon Prime Video India, director and country Head, Nitesh Kripalani said, “We are delighted to partner Vodafone India to bring this unique offer first to Vodafone customers. At Amazon Prime Video, our focus is on offering latest and exclusive movies and TV shows to customers on a reliable service, with great playback quality and low data usage. This offer further extends our promise of delivering convenient, on-demand access to our large content selection to our customers.”
Amazon Prime already offers unlimited free one-day and two-day delivery to over 100 cities on eligible items, 30-minute early access for members on top deals and more benefits.