- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Viu launches in the Middle East
MUMBAI: PCCW-owned Vuclip’s OTT service Viu has now launched in the Middle East. The platform is already available in India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Viu users in the region will have access to tens of thousands of hours of local, regional and international premium entertainment, built on Vuclip’s patented Dynamic Adaptive Transcoding technology to offer viewers a buffer free-viewing experience.
The platform offers regional, international and local entertainment on-demand content, including Egyptian, Syrian, Khaleeji and Tunisian TV dramas. Users can access classic movies and recent blockbusters, as well as curated music videos for over 6,000 songs from artists such as Nicole Saba, Amr Diab, Hassan El Shafei, Nancy Ajram, Ramy Sabrya and Maya Diab.
Bollywood films, popular TV shows and music videos featuring renowned actors like Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone are also available on the OTT platform.